Level 4 in Aesthetic Procedures for Skin Rejuvenation
This course is for complete beginners. No experience necessary. You will be gain all underpinning knowledge and experience from this course to progress within the Aesthetic Industry.
The Cosmopro Academy Level 4 Certificate in Aesthetic Procedures for Skin Rejuvenation is a structured Ofqual-regulated qualification. It has been created to help students with no previous experience obtain a formal qualification and gain entry to the aesthetic industry.
The qualification provides learners with the knowledge and understanding of Anatomy and Physiology, focusing on the science to support the judgments and choices made routinely by practising aestheticians. The qualification will enable learners to work independently and intuitively, with science at the core of the decision- making process.
Price: £3499.00 + vat
- Health, safety and hygiene for aesthetic procedures
- Client consultation for aesthetic procedures
- The biochemistry and biology of cells
- Skin morphology and the inflammatory response
- Skin disorders and diseases relative to aesthetic practice
- Skin rejuvenation using microneedling
- Skin rejuvenation using superficial chemical peels
- Skincare to support aesthetic procedures
- Learning Outcomes
- Health, safety, and hygiene for aesthetic procedures – learners will be able to apply their knowledge and understanding of implementing the essential health, safety and hygiene measures when preparing for and throughout delivery of the aesthetic procedures.
- Client consultation for aesthetic procedures – underpins the practical technical units within the qualification/s. Learners will be able to conduct a concise consultation to determine and/or adapt the required procedure/s to meet the client’s needs and achieve the desired outcome/s.
- The biochemistry and biology of cells – learners will be able to understand the biochemistry and biology of cells, how cell specialisation and organisation lead to increasing complexity and understanding the structure and function of the major organ systems.
- Skin morphology and the inflammatory response – learners will be able to understand the structure and function of the skin and its appendages, the inflammatory response and skin remodelling, facial anatomy and the effect of aging on facial bones.
- Skin disorders and diseases relative to aesthetic practice – learners will develop knowledge of the common skin types, diseases, and disorders, the skin aging process, plus the underpinning facial anatomy and physiology relating to bones, muscles and nerve supply.
- Skin rejuvenation using microneedling – learners will be able to use automated and hand-held microneedling devices to rejuvenate the face and body skin condition and reduce or remove skin imperfections and mild pigmentary conditions.
- Skin rejuvenation using superficial chemical peels – learners will be able to choose the correct superficial chemical peels to rejuvenate the skin and reduce or remove skin imperfections and mild pigmentary conditions.
- Skincare to support aesthetic procedures – learners will gain the skills and knowledge to provide facial skincare treatments to improve and maintain the skin condition. This unit also provides learners with the essential foundation to prepare the skin for more advanced skin rejuvenation treatments and procedures.
This qualification is designed for learners aged 18 and above. No formal experience of qualification is necessary.
This course is fully accredited and certified by Qualifi. It is a recognised UK qualification. Upon completion of this course you will be able to gain entry onto our Qualifi Level 5 in Aesthetic Practice. It is also a recognised qualification in the USA.
Regulated qualifications, also known as accredited qualifications, are those that are reviewed, recognised and monitored by the UK Regulators to ensure that they meet specific criteria and quality standards. The requirements for the regulated qualifications to be accredited are set out in the regulatory arrangements of the General Conditions of Recognition in England (OfQual).